Monday, April 20, 2009

Oh how sweet!!!!


So while the kids and me went for a LOOOONNNNGGG walk yesterday, since the weather was beautiful. Talin was lagging behind. He is usually ahead of me so yesterday was a bit different. When I finally sternly told him to catch up since I didn't like him behind me, once he reached me he said "Mom, you know why I was so far behind"? I asked him why. He then told me that he was behind because everytime he sees a flower (dandelions) he thinks of me. Is that the sweetest thing ever????? My little boy has the most tender heart. Needless to say I came home with handfuls and handfuls of dandelions.


Then last night before the kids were going to bed, Ella told Talin and me that she needed to go check on the flowers to make sure they were doing okay. She came up and told me they were just fine.


6 comments:

{Rollins Family} said...

oh my cute...what a little sweetheart that Talin is!!

Stephanie said...

That is the sweetest thing I have ever heard. You got a good one there!! He will make some girl very happy one day

Ashlee said...

That's too sweet...

So when are we going to get together?!?!

The Walch Family said...

I think he is just a doll. He reminds me of Jared so much! He is just adorable!!!

Vithor Jaeger said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Vithor Jaeger said...

hello, my name is Vithor Jaeger, nice to see people from the family around the world. I'm Brazilian 19yo living on sydney/au.

btw, gorgeus family. ;)